Friday 17 August 2007

Dare to bare - Pussy wanted

Every so often I get an offer I can't resist.



The latest one has come through a half joking conversation with 'Having my cake' via some of the comments for my last blog post. She brought up the subject of the cunt painting episode from 'Sex and the City' where Charlotte poses for a famous artist and he holds a large exhibition at a gallery showing all the pussies in gloriously detailed multi-coloured close-up. I immediately remembered that particular episode because of the artistic slant and the eroticness of the situation. Well between us, it's been decided that it would be a good idea for me to do it too. For her to pose for it, she considers it another step in her personal journey of body image acceptance and is trying to imagine an array of images entitled "Blogging Cunts - the exhibition!", particularly as in the 'Sex and the City' episode they were all anonymous. She considers it would be a good parlour game to match the blogger to the picture! So.......here's the request - I'm wondering which bloggers would be interested in posing for this most intimate of portraits. And I'm not talking about your face!



Presuming I get enough acceptances, we could have an exhibition where your identity, like in 'Sex and the City', was not revealed (unless you wanted it to be). Only you would know which pussy was yours. And just think, what a wonderful idea it would make as a Christmas present for your lover!!!!



So, whatever you want to call them - "Pussy Portraits" "Cunt Cameos" "Vagina Vignettes" "Quim Quintessentials" "Fanny Fantasies"....... are you interested in posing for me? If you are, and it doesn't matter where in the world you are, I will need a detailed photo, so email me and we'll discuss details.....



Oh, and now I can't wait for the reaction of the next person in the pub to ask me what the subject matter of my next painting is.....

20 comments:

Indi said...

Pussy!... one careful owner, low mileage, excellent condition, must be seen before excepting...

Joanna Cake said...

Quim Quintessentials... LMAO

Jackie Adshead said...

Indigo - ok, so are you INTERESTED in posing then?

Jackie Adshead said...

Having my cake - Yeh,that one amused me too!!

Cherrie said...

Now that's one exhibition I'll travel to see!

Vi said...

So, would you do a picture with the rabbit actually in it? Got one of those for you!

Jackie Adshead said...

Cherrie - I was rather hoping you might want to pose for it!

Jackie Adshead said...

Vi - no, no toys - just as is, unless you have some piercings? Do you wanna pose for me?

Ronjazz said...

I'll be in line to buy, my dear...:)

Indi said...

Interested? ... yes would love to pose, its some thing I've always wanted to do but never had the opportunity ...

Jackie Adshead said...

Ronjazz - I'm pleased to hear that, especially as someone very close to you has agreed to pose for this.......

Jackie Adshead said...

Indigo - Great news! I'm sure you'll enjoy the experience.

Indi said...

Excellent! I'm look forward to it..

Lucy Felthouse said...

Sounds like a great idea to me... unfortunately I won't be posing cos I know you! LOL. But I think a great next idea would be blokes bums (cos let's face it, willies ain't that sexy!) :)

Jackie Adshead said...

Lucy - you might change your mind when you see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Jackie
Do you need a horny male assistant to help? :-)

Jackie Adshead said...

Hornymaleuk - Yes, of course - presuming you mean to mix the paint, stretch the paper and wash the brushes out?

Anonymous said...

Well said there Jackie, do all men think they're indispensable? I think not!...

Xerpa said...

Oh, I would be honoured if you painted mine! Yes please Jackie.

Jackie Adshead said...

V - Great news! email me and we'll discuss the details.