Thursday 21 February 2008

Cartoons and good causes

I've just sent my entry piece to the bloggers good cause charity book as promoted on Vi's blog post the other week entitled You're not the only one. I'm sure they'll get a load of interest from other bloggers and I hope its the success they long for.


And whilst I'm on the subject of Vi, its reminded me of the cartoon that made her think of me when she saw it! I can't imagine why!!!!!!!




Actually it made me laff outloud when I saw it - what a perfect thing to send an erotic artist who's currently working on an erotic landscape!!! I love it! Infact, it may well inspire me to do something creative of my own with it at some point in the future!

12 comments:

nitebyrd said...

OMG! That is too damn funny! Maybe that artist was inspired by seeing some of your more tasteful and beautiful landscapes.

Jackie Adshead said...

Nitebyrd - Um, you call this GOOD taste?! lol I would like to think the artist was inspired by me, but somehow I doubt it! I agree with you though, it's really funny!

Indi said...

So was it a virgin train? Yes very funny and for you very apt!

Jackie Adshead said...

Indigo - If it was a virgin train, not for long looking at where it's headed!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Ha...fabulous. That is funny and so clever. I saw one called 'What's on a man's mind'. If you look closely you could make out a naked woman. I was young and innocent, hehehehe...don't laugh...I was young and innocent.

Anyway, at first I couldn't make it out, but others were able to easily.

Hahaha...Okay, I was not that innocent, but I was young.

Utter Basketcase said...

LOL!!! It's funny, when I read Aunty Vi comment about it in your last post, this cartoon is pretty much how I pictured it would be!

Coming from her!!!

:-D xx

Vi said...

This still makes me chuckle! Thanks for the plug on the book and good luck with your entry (reminds me, I better start reading this weeks lot!)

Jackie Adshead said...

Spiky zora jones - I've also seeen that one of the naked woman in "whats on a mans mind" and thought it very clever. I can see why you might not see it straight away if you were a bit innocent!

Jackie Adshead said...

Vi's biggest fan - yes I can understand that, somehow I wasn't expecting a vanilla cartoon when she mentioned it!

Jackie Adshead said...

Vi - yes, its a clever picture, thanks for sending it to me.

And its my pleasure to give you a plug for your book, good luck with it!

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol very funny but certaintly lacks the clever subtelty of your art. While that cartoon is amusing, I have to say I do prefer your stuff, it glows with talent.

Jackie Adshead said...

dj kirkby - Yes, the picture I'm painting for you at the moment is far more subtle than that isn't it!