Tuesday 6 March 2007

Real time

Well, its been almost a fortnight now and the internet is still not working but at least steps have been taken to change internet providers, since the last lot seem incapable and unwilling to rectify the adjustments needed to give me a working phone line. And hopefully, now, I can get back into the virtual world of my new website and my life through the internet.

So I've put all my blog entries of the last two weeks on in one go, with the kind co-operation of my mate, who wishes to remain anonymous, who has let me sit on his computer all morning, supplying me with a barrage of AC/DC, endless cups of hot sweet tea, chit-chat and laffs, and most important of all - an internet connection!

So, does this mean I can finally launch my new website after an annoying and fruitless wait of a fortnight? I sincerly hope so!!!

No comments: